1. The title of first article that pops up is the name of the band
2. The last four words of the last quote on the page is teh name of the album
3. The third picture is your album cover
'Throw them together' in a graphics program, post result:
Speaking of, the last crossover prompt meme results are here -- uh, I haven't finished with the others but I will get to them, I work at the speed of glaciers. Sorry!
When Barney met Charlie (HIMYM/Life)
Logan Echolls and the Doctor (or the one time the Doctor finally learned to appreciate Donna Noble) (Veronica Mars/Doctor Who)
Not All Frogs are Green (Mal and Rygel) (Firefly/Farscape)
ETA: ( Ranty McRant: Dani Reese > Carmen [Or why I'm against typecasting] )
Gacked from dynapink :
Pick your top 10 Fandoms
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1. Character I first fell in love with: Buffy
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Cordelia (before she became St. Cordy)
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Uh, hard to say in BtVS... Spike I suppose
4. The character I love that everyone else hates:
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Willow
6. A character I would shag anytime: Angel, no, Xander! No, Graham! Angel! Do I just have to pick one???
7. The character I’d want to be like: Buffy (but not her love life and destiny thing)
8. The character I’d slap: Kennedy
9. A pairing I love: Buffy/Angel
10. A pairing I despise: In Buffy? Almost any pairing work! Even Spike/Buffy had its moments! Maybe... Anya/Xander that just didn't work for me. Wait, Willow/Kennedy!
One last thing, of all the episodes, this is the time where I start believing Tennant was the Doctor, the quiet introspective intensity suits him better than the ADD acting he's putting on.
screencaps from here
excerpts from episode from here
If you think my obsession for Veronica Mars has waned, you are very much mistaken my friend. Very, very much. In fact, I've recently found Veronica Mars music blog, informative site on the music used in VM and the VM soundtrack. One thing I really love about VM is its use of music, they don't use the popular, much played music but they use a mix of everything. I think because of my fandoms (Supernatural, Buffy and Veronica Mars) I'm discovering a lot of music I wouldn't normally be exposed to.
chrisleeoctaves asked about fictional relationships we're drawn to, these are mine:
It's a mixed bag. I like couples who can be comfortable together and on occasion act without angst. I like couples who mistrust each other and couples who work at trusting each other.
It depends on how a couple makes it work, but recently I've just had this dislike for 'soulmates' and find myself liking people who love each other for being who they are.
Buffy/Angel - My first ever 'ship. Although, now, I can accept they can be with other people. They're both growing and learning independent of each other.
Jack/Irina (Alias)- This couple are just incendiary, and yes, they also do the intense look well. They've got issues a crater wide but what sells this relationship for me is how Irina's betrayal had really broken Jack but he will never be over her. I love that Irina does truly love Jack and Sydney but it doesn't stop her from pursuing her own agenda and sometimes that agenda forces her to go against them. I love that she's so complete without Jack but also she could love him so well.
Sydney/Weiss (Alias) - I know they were never a couple but I love the possibility of them together, I love that Weiss can offer this uncomplicated, angst free relationship for her and still be a professional. I love that Weiss finally had Nadia to care for and that he was the best boyfriend ever.
Josh Lyman from the West Wing. Another 'throw a stone, hit a favorite', but Josh has a thing. That thing is called Donna. -- Joss
Joss is a Josh/Donna shipper! I knew I loved him for a reason and that reason is love! er... yeah, moving along...
In honor of Joss's meme and cribbing from both yhlee and vonnie_k here is my own top 25 favorite characters
in no particular order.